These are the gifts to add to YOUR wish list this year!
What’s on your holiday list this year? These are not the gifts you plan to give away to friends and family, but rather the ones you actually want to receive! Tech gifts for the home? Luxury gifts to make you feel pampered? Delicious ones to fill your belly? Gifts to inspire creativity? We’ve got you covered!
We asked Jeanne Landry, who has been a member of the Dunwoody Perimeter Chamber of Commerce since 2016 and is serving as the 2018 chair, for the gifts on her list this year. Landry has more than 25 years of human resource management experience and is the vice president of human resources for Emory Saint Joseph’s Hospital. She has spent her life delivering what other people want, so she is crystal clear on what would make her holidays merry.
What’s on Jeanne Landry’s Holiday Gift List?
1. Tickets to the 2018 – 2019 Inaugural Season to City Springs Theatre or tickets to Elf the Musical would be fabulous.
2. How about a fancy dinner to celebrate the holiday season? Dinner for two at the Capital Grille is on Landry’s gift list.
3. Everyone wants to relax, right? A spa gift card to Woodhouse Day Spa located at Avalon for a day of pampering would definitely fit the bill. Woodhouse Day Spa offers massage, skin care, hand treatment, foot treatment and body treatment services.
4. A delicious bundt cake from Nothing Bundt Cake in Sandy Springs on Roswell Road is sure to make the holidays bright and merry, and tasty! The delectable flavor for the month of December is Peppermint Chocolate Chip. Yum!
5. Cooking lessons at Sur la Table are fun and educational, too. Landry hopes to learn a few tricks of the trade to make 2019 delectable.